AquaTru Classic Waterfilter - Complete Set
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
AquaTru Classic is a complete water filtration system based on Ultra Reverse Osmosis® that removes up to 99% of all contaminants from tap water. AquaTru Classic is easy to install - Plug & Play - and is easy to use and maintain. The system has a capacity of 2.7 litres and is ideally suited for frequent use at home or in the office. With AquaTru Classic you no longer have to buy plastic bottles of drinking water, you save costs and you help the environment.
NOTE: The AquaTru Classic water filter comes with the first set of filters already included in the box.
Features and benefits of AquaTru Classic
AquaTru Classic has a 4-stage water filtration based on reverse osmosis. The system is easy to use. After installing the filters and plugging them in, fill the rear water tank with tap water and the system will immediately start filtering. Within 12 to 15 minutes, the front water tank contains 2.7 litres of pure water. Subsequently press the blue dispenser button at the front of the unit and hold your glass underneath for freshly purified water. The water tank with filtered water is removable and can be put in the refrigerator. This tank is 19.69 cm high, 14.61 cm wide and 24.45 cm deep. AquaTru Classic is made of durable Tritan® plastic and is free of bisphenol A. Tritan plastic is also known for not leaking microplastics into the drinking water.
AquaTru Classic filters tap water based on reverse osmosis. Fill the rear tank with tap water and the system does the rest. AquaTru Classic uses a multi-stage purification process, including a sediment filter, a pre-carbon filter, a reverse osmosis membrane and a post-carbon filter. Together, these filters remove contaminants from water such as chlorine, lead, arsenic, fluoride and more. The result is pure, clean and delicious water. The filtering process takes 12-15 minutes. You can also use the purified water for hot drinks or for cooking.
Product specifications AquaTru Classic:
- Total unit dimensions: 35.56 cm (H) x 30.48 cm (W) x 35.56 cm (D)
- Filtered water tank dimensions: 19.69 cm (H) x 14.61 cm (W) x 24.45 cm (D)
- Tap water tank dimensions: 19.69 cm (H) x 20.75 cm (W) x 24.45 cm (D)
- Tap water tank capacity: 4 L
- Pure water tank capacity: 2.7 L
- Plug type: F & G (European & UK standard)
- Weight: 7.3 kg
- Material: Tritan® (BPA-free)
- Dishwasher safe: no
- Heat-resistant: no
- Power consumption: €2 per year on average
- Filtration time: 10-15 minutes
- No installation or plumber required
- Patented 4-stage Ultra Reverse Osmosis® Technology
- Independently tested according to NSF standards
- Control panel with notifications for filter replacement and maintenance
- Filters last 6 months to 2 years
What's in the box?
- AquaTru unit
- Water tank for tap water
- Water tank for filtered water
- Pre/Carbon filter (1-2)
- Reverse osmosis filter (3)
- VOC Carbon filter (4)
- Power adapter
- User manual
Which filters are compatible with AquaTru Classic?
AquaTru Classic comes with a starter filter set. Do you need additional filters? These are the right filters:
- AquaTru Classic Pre-Carbon Filter (1-2)
- AquaTru Classic Reverse Osmosis Filter (3)
- AquaTru Classic VOC Carbon Filter (4)
- AquaTru Classic Filter Value Pack - 1 year
- AquaTru Classic Filter Value Pack - 2 years